This is a very Stable and Realiable Alarm System for Your home or office, but getting all the high-end security gadgets and services available to help you do that is a pricey endeavor.
Now, install your own DIY security alarm system. It's more fun and it'll save you some money. You can arm/disarm the alarm panel via phone, SMS, remote control or the arm/disarm button of alarm panel.
If you frequently travel or want to make certain that your home is secure while you are away, this system is an ideal choice for you. Be there even when You're Not! The alarm panel will autodial or send SMS to your preset phone number when any detect sensor is triggered, the siren will sound on the spot at the same time.
All of these things will help you have the best security possible and make it very hard for anyone to get into your home or business. In addition, optional wireless devices can be added to provide control over other functions including wireless smoke sensor, wireless gas leak sensor, wireless signal repeater, emergency key to meet your need of beef up your alarm system. Choose the package that fits your security needs.
Two-Way SOS Talking. This alarm system with the advanced technology of Two-Way SOS talking is the combination of powerful home security alarm system and SOS Emergency Call function. Press SOS key, the alarm panel will auto dial the preset SOS number (you can set the SOS number of family member/local hospital). When call gets through, speaker is default on, then user can talk with his family/ Hospital staff directly.
It gives seniors and their caregivers the freedom of independence as well as peace of mind. It is ideal for homes with baby or elderly inhabitants, as the remote for the alarm comes with a panic button that may also be used as a caretaker emergency notification system.
How to choose and use an alarm system
1. Now there are so many kinds of home alarm system products in the market that you may not know how to choose the most suitable. Here we have some suggestions about how to choose and use an alarm system for you.
2. Knowing whether you need a wired system or a wireless one. Normally we recommend wireless system because it is much easier for you to install.
3. Knowing a complete alarm system not only includes the common burglar alarm, but also includes fire alarm(smoke alarm), panic alarm, and environmental Alarm.
4. Count the number of doors and windows of your house which a burglar may access. Your alarm system should cover all the entrances in your house.
5. If you are pet owner, we recommend you to use pet friendly PIR motion sensor to immunity your pet. Because pet can even trigger a false alarm.
6. Decide if you need Smoke sensor, Gas sensor, Wireless Flash Siren to beef up your alarm system.
7. Find a proper place to install the alarm panel.
8. If you have problem of installation after reading user manual, it is better to ask for help rather than a faulty installation.
9. The first step in eliminating false alarms is to find out what is causing them(the cause for it), such as faulty installation, loose door/window contacts, low batteries or some other equipment issues.
10. Whether you are leaving your house for a few short minutes, working from home during the day or vacationing on the other side of the world, your alarm system should be armed and ready to alert you at all times.